Feb 10, 2011

Beware of what prints out after you pay

This week I went to Walgreen's. After I paid the register reward did not print. I talked to the manager who explained what may have happened and told me how I could solve the problem. I was amazed how polite and easy to work with he was. It is nice to know that companies stand behind their policies and ads. It is also nice to know that they value us "coupon ladies". They actually make more money from someone using coupons so it is worth their time to take coupons. We will see if I get register rewards. I do want to thank the manager for understanding.

By the way this week if you buy $25 of Huggies wipes and diapers you should get a $5 register reward. Try the coupons I posted (just scroll down). The $25 is before coupons so I recommend 2 bags of diapers and three wet wipes.

No comments: