Sep 8, 2010

Wow, $8 for a box of diapers!!

I went to Rite Aid to try the deals posted here.
I bought a box of Huggies diaper. $19.99
I used a $3 off printable coupon.
AND $2 off coupon found in video values from Rite Aid
AND $5 off $25 Purchase.
Plus $2 Up rewards were printed after I bought the diapers.
(The other links are down two posts on this blog.)

$19.99-$10 in coupons and $2 in Up rewards=$7.99 for a big box of diapers. This is less than 10 cents a piece for size four diapers, an even better deal for smaller size diapers. The discount diapers cost more than that.

I used some of the other items listed two posts down to make the purchase worth $25 before coupons. Actually, I only paid $8 for everything since I had up rewards and more coupons.

Coupons are great when they can take off over 50% of the cost on something that is needed.

No comments: