Sep 29, 2010

Free firstaid products

Have you ever noticed that some items are really nice to have when you need them. I think a good first aid kit is important to have at home and in the car. One of my children fell and needed a little first aid yesterday. I was glad to have water, band aids, and a change of clothes there to use as needed. It really feels good to know I can help my children when they need it easily. The chocolate I just bought for almost free helped too. I like to buy bandaids when they are free and almost free. Johnson and Johnson come out with coupons in the sunday paper that can be used at Target or Walmart for free bandaids and first aid kits. I hope I never have to pay for first aid items again.


There is a *HOT* new Ace coupon available! Just go here to print a $1.50/1 Ace Hot & Cold Therapy product (no size exclusions) PDF coupon, valid to use thru 12/31/2010. You can use this coupon at Rite Aid to score a very sweet deal…

*Ace Cold Compress single use packets (in the travel size section– pictured above) $1.29
Use the $1.50/1 coupon found here
Final cost FREE + a possible $0.21 moneymaker!

This would be a great item to purchase to get up to the $25 amount to make use of the various $5 off $25 Rite Aid coupons available!

Thanks Hip2Save

No comments: