Apr 15, 2010

Saving Money

So here is the revolving question. Can I save money by spending it? I go to the store and save money but my wallet is lighter did I really save? At what point is saving really only spending time and energy? I think the answers are different for everyone. For me the answers change depending on my other commitments and priorities. I had a sick child and was glad to have food on hand so I did not have to go shopping. At times like that it is well worth the efforts I made before. It is fun for me to get food or other items out of the pantry and know it was free or almost free. I want to help others to enjoy this too. I figure if I am wise spending time, energy and money an extra box of supplies at 90% off is worth storing if I can use them. What do you think? Is taking time to look at this site worth it?

No comments: