Mar 19, 2010

This week's grocery list

I am somewhat new to shopping at Walgreen's and Rite Aid on a regular basis. This week I not only found cheep holiday deals there but also everyday foods. I got six bags of groceries between these two stores and spent less than $9. Rite Aid has coupons in their ad for two dollars off three bags of candy. You can also use the manufacturer's coupon in the paper last Sunday. The candy is already on sale for $1.99 so that is three bags of candy for $1.97 ($4 off) .65 a bag, WOW! I also bought cereal, dish soap, and gum that let me use a $3 off $15 coupon that I told you about earlier.
6 bags of candy,
gum,
dish soap,
2 boxes of cereal,
all for less than $7 using coupons in the Sunday paper and Rite Aid coupons.

Walgreen's
I got three bags of groceries for $2. I even got flour using the coupon in the ad and here. The bags were even oven 10 lbs.

For me saving money at the grocery store includes a stop at the drugstore.

No comments: